Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Return of the Wayward Writer

The past month has been a busy one for our family.  During this time, our oldest son came home after his first year in college.  Other memorable events:


  • Nine men were ordained as permanent deacons in the Diocese of Cleveland.  This is the first class in five years.  A very exciting milestone in our diocese!
  • Four men were ordained priests as well.  We continue to pray for vocations to the priesthood.
  • My husband's godson received his first Communion.  It seems like just yesterday he was baptized!
  • A young man from our parish received his vestments, as he continues to discern a vocation as a Franciscan Friar Minor.  
  • A young woman from our parish began her time as a postulant with the Children of Mary, a community of nuns near Columbus,  Ohio.  
  • My husband finished his second year of formation as a deacon.
  • Our youngest son is wrapping up his sophomore year of high school.
  • I'm preparing my piano students for our first-ever recital.
Somewhere in there, we managed a trip to Michigan, too!

I will endeavor to be more faithful in posting to my blog AFTER the recital!  Thanks for hanging in there with me through the busy times of life.

No comments: